Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Monday 4 August 2014

Once Upon a Sketch Scrapbook Layout Challenge Entry

Hey there!

Thanks for visiting!

Just wanted to share with you my entry into the OUAS scrapbook layout challenge.

The challenge jounalling theme was "The men in our lives..." and the sketch that went with the challenge went a little something like this:


My layout was about how dance has brought wonderful people into my life, but specifically, a man named Anton. He is someone I truly admire and this layout is dedicated to him and his awesomeness. :)




This was probably what I would consider my first mixed media style of layout. I used my Studio Calico scrapbook kit to create it, along with: my new twinkling h2o's for some background colour, a bunch of tattered angel sprays to add to the background colouring, some gesso mixed with some gel medium for another layer of colouring and some inka gold paste mixed with gel medium to add serious texture to those clouds on the left hand side.

The title is simply A.S. because it's Anton's initials. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous page! What a wonderful way to celebrate your friendship!!! Your MM work is really neat.....& isn't it FUN??!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at OUAS this month:):) And if you haven’t already done so, you can link this to our Once Upon A…Sketch Facebook Page for a chance at our special FB prize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A first attemp on Mixed Media and already so beautiful! A lovely page Kerry! Thanks for joining us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo for the first step into mixed media world, I'm sure you will enjoy yourself there!
    Beautiful tribute to this man! Thank you for playing along at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete