Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday 13 August 2014

A "boring" layout to share

Ok, so it's not boring but it is not mixed media. Lol. And since I've been on a mixed media kick recently, it feels kind of weird. :P

I know the picture doesn't show up too well with the contrast situation - It didn't look this bright on my phone. Ugh.

So this layout is my entry into two challenges!

The first challenge, is the sketch challenge over at ScrapMuch?.
I think this time around I followed the sketch very closely (after rotating it 180 degrees).


For a bit more guidance on my layout, I decided to also try out the August colour challenge over at Creating with Paper and More.

You needed to use at least 3 of the 4 colours on the colour board, and I think I accomplished that pretty well too. :) I even threw in the heart to pull in that last colour! :D


I used my liquid pearl in onyx on top of the wood veneer title... I think I'm going to be very sad once those lowercase wood veneer letters are finished!



I really appreciate you dropping by today!

Krafty Kerry signing off! 

9 comments:

  1. Oh this page turned out fantastic! so glad you joined us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page and title
    Thank you for playing along at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun. I love the tag!! Thanks for sharing Kerry!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I don't think your page is boring at all! Krafty Kerry I think you did a great job with the sketch. There are plenty of fun designs in the paper and in the embellies! Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely different from your most recent style but I'm loving how you used this sketch! Thanks for linking up at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it when people rotate the sketch! Great take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along with us at the ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your paper choices, especially the black Life is Beautiful paper! Great Job! Thanks for playing along with ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great page! Thank you for playing along with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic take on the color challenge and the heart is a great touch! Thanks for playing along in my Scrappy Friends color challenge this month! :)

    ReplyDelete