Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Friday 29 August 2014

Freshly Made for the month of August!

Sick of all the Prima Optimist I have for all of you???!?!?

No? Not Yet?  Good!  I have a feeling there's even more to come. LOL

This sketch is featured on the Freshly Made Sketches blog for August 2014.
And I went and took it and turned it into this card:


I'm loving how bright these seemingly dark papers can end up!  But I *am* running out of Optimist embellishments, and as someone who keeps kits and collections together, I don't know how much more I can get out of these Optimist related supplies! Lol

I'll try to keep the cards coming as long as I've got the product to do so!

Krafty Kerry signing off!
 

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! I love the mix of elements, and the black adds such a dramatic effect to the pretty florals. Love it! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! What pretty details on this one. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete