Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Monday 11 August 2014

Creating the Crafty Life Graphic 45 Youtube and Blog Hop Winner!!!

I appreciate you guys so much for dropping by my blog and leaving me some blog love! <3

The winner for the My Mind's Eye card kit that was only available if you dropped by my blog to watch my, at the time, unlisted video is....


Louisa Vevers


Thank you so much Louisa for your support and congratulations on your win!  Since your comment was a Youtube comment, I've sent you a message to get your info!!!


If you haven't already checked to see if you're a winner over at my Youtube channel, then you should probably get over there and do that! :)

Super tight hugs to all my blog visitors and stay tuned for more fun chances to win some more prizes!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

1 comments: