Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Monday 18 August 2014

Card Made for Retro Sketches Challenge #128

Lots of posts to be had today! Don't mind, I'm just plowing through my Studio Calico card kit for this month since it happens to already be just over a week until reveal night, which means I should be seeing my next kit in a couple weeks! Yikes!

The card that I made for this post was created as an entry into the Retro Sketches challenge over on the Retro Sketches blog!


Using the items in my SC card kit, I came up with something like this!


Now let me tell you how much I'm *not* a fan of sequins... But I am going through the whole kit and nothing but the kit as long as I have supplies to use. LOL

Thanks for dropping by!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment