Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Sunday 3 August 2014

Scrapbook layout for My Creative Sketches

This is my first layout completed with the Studio Calico scrapbook kit from July (Penny Arcade).
It was made for the challenge over at My Creative Sketches.

The sketch was as follows:



Although I love layers, using this kit is pushing me to use as few layers as possible, in order to get the most use of the kit. :P

Here is my take on the sketch!

The photos are from 2008 when I was using my flip phone camera to take selfies. LOL
Then I had to MMS them to my email address in order to download it. Hah!


Thanks for dropping by!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

7 comments:

  1. Love your page, great use of the sketch
    Thank you for joining the My Creative Scrapbook sketch challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful... Thanks for Playing at my Creative Sketches...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome page, I love the pops of yellow on the grey background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, love your amazing take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at MCS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love the pictures and your papers compliment them perfectly. Love the mix media aspect. Thank you for joining the My Creative Scrapbook Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the detail. Thank you for playing at MCS:)

    ReplyDelete