Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Friday 29 August 2014

Retro Sketches for August 2014

The retro sketches challenge always appeals to me because of how the sketch is drawn. I don't know why, but I love that it does have such a hand-drawn look to it!


Like, I mean, I know it's a digital image, but it still has a homegrown feel to it. :)

Anyway, moving on to another Prima Optimist card that I've created from my arsenal of 6x6 Prima paper pads:


The little banner was made from a cut out that I fussy out from the cut out sheet and the "Love Life" main sentiment is actually one of the ATC cards from the Optimist collection that I've simply cut down and re-rounded the corners to make it fit on the front of the card. :)

Thanks for dropping in!

Krafty Kerry signing off! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment