Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Saturday 9 August 2014

Stuck Sketches with Mixed Media in August

So, it seems I'm fond of mixed media, as this layout is another mixed media layout.

It's of me when I used to be in fashion shows and loving it. :)

I used a crafter's workshop stencil for the background and many bits from the Studio Calico scrapbook grab bag that I got last week.

The sketch I used to direct me with this layout comes from Stuck's August First Challenge!






My take on this sketch went something like this:


I know, the picture is a tad blurry, but it was the best I could do with what I was using tonight. I think I need to set up a mini light box or something. But anyway...


Thanks for dropping by!


Krafty Kerry signing off!

6 comments:

  1. Love the background work...especially the blue!!! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun, love the blue on he background! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your mixed media layout! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great BG work!Thanks for joining us at Stuck? this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am seriously in love with all those hearts! Thanks for playing with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the mixed media work, great job! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete