Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday 26 August 2014

August Prima BAP Sketch Challenge

Within my top 3 paper crafting companies, is Prima Marketing. The quality is always top notch, the embellishments are made to coordinate perfectly, and the variety of styles within each collection is always vast enough to pretty much cover almost any kind of project you want.

So anyway, I'm a *huge* Prima fan!  And this month I decided to enter the August BAP sketch challenge with a card I made!  Yes, I know there are two cards shown in the post, but I promise, I only started with one, and then I wanted to use up some more scarps and I'm trying to go through my stash, so yes, I ended up with two. :P



And my take on the sketch goes something like this:



All of the products are Prima *except* the flowers. I did not end up buying the flowers for the Optimist collection but I do have tons of the 6x6 papers. After I finished the card, I thought that I could have made flowers fro m the paper since I have so much of it, but that was an after thought and something I may work on tonight to build a flower stash for this collection. :)

Anyway, thanks for dropping by!!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment